Below in the list of projects I’m contributing to…
Khmer Wikipedia & its sister projects:
- Blog at WordPress.com
- Fan Page on FB
- Twitter: @KhmerWikipedia
- Email: Khmer.Wikipedia@gmail.com, Google Profile
Cambodian Students Association in Korea (CSA-Korea)
Khmer Language Localization:
- FrontlineSMS, a free open source software that distributes to and collects information from any large groups of people via text messages (SMS), meaning no internet connection required, simply anywhere there is a mobile signal.
- TranslateWiki.net, a localisation platform for translation communities, language communities, and free and open source projects.
New Projects in mind (brainstorming):
- Policy-making with Citizens’ Voice – A Forum to collect inputs in any forms of feedback, either in forms of compliments, complaints, suggestions, comments…. The aim is to engage citizens in the process of making a policy for Cambodia.
Other Projects (either low activity or idle):
- Creative Commons (CC), a nonprofit organization that develops, supports, and stewards legal and technical infrastructure that maximizes digital creativity, sharing, and innovation.
- Open Street Map (OSM), a collaborative, open source project to develop and create a free editable map of the world.
- Kiva, Loans that change live. Empower people around the world with a $25 loan.